Quick Facts About the Notice to End your Tenancy Because the Landlord Requires the Rental Unit (N12)

  • You don’t need to move out until after an order has been issued by the Landlord and Tenant Board
  • You can contest a N12
  • If your Landlord lied about the N12, you are entitled to compensation at the Landlord and Tenant Board
  • You are to be compensated for the N12
  • The N12 has to be given in good faith
  • The N12 needs to be properly completed by your Landlord
  • Click here to see a N12 Form
Have Questions About Your N12? Fill Out This Form

Articles about N12s

Photographer: Ethan Wilkinson (Unsplash)

The Dreaded N12

L2 Applications are the applications that are used by Landlords for a variety of reasons, such as enforcing a N12. According to the 2019-2020 Annual

Read More »

Research Tools & Resources

Contact Information

General Line: (226) 600-1076

Shaun Harvey: (226) 600-1076 ext 1, sharvey@riverview.legal

Mitchell Kent: (226) 600-1076 ext 2, mkent@riverview.legal

Daniel English: (226) 600-1076 ext 3, denglish@riverview.legal