- August 17, 2021 - Welcome Michael Brown to our editing staff! Michael has experience in Provincial Offences and Small Claims. We look forward to the content Michael will be providing to Caselaw.Ninja.
- June 7, 2021 - Need more information on various human rights issues? Our human rights section is growing. You can find the human rights information here.
- April 25, 2021 - We have now added a Documents tab at the top of the page. This will allow you to see how the case law is being used.
- April 21, 2021 - We are currently finding a new home for the RSS feed of the Supreme Court Cases and tweaking the new and updated categories list.
- April 20, 2021 - You can now find out which categories and pages that have been updated or created recently. YouTube videos are now being embedded into the site.
- April 16, 2021 - You can make comments on the pages to provide your input.
- November 25, 2019 - We are now an approved publisher with CanLII Connects
- Ninja Text Books
- Legal Education Program
- Full-Text Caselaw Decisions
- Canadian Law Journals
- Ontario Journal of Paralegal Studies
- Open Edition Journals, a Catalog of 562 Journals
Caselaw Ninja is a research database intended for legal professionals and individuals looking for self-help. On this site, you will find hundreds of legal cases distilled down to the core legal theory of each case. The pages are designed to allow you to simply hit print and hand them to an adjudicator to support your submissions.
The staff at Riverview Legal manages the technical side of the website, coordinate with the various volunteers, and provides various decisions. We rely on volunteers to provide new case law decisions.
About the Editors
- Shaun D. Harvey, B.A, Paralegal, Licensed 2013 (Senior Editor)
- Mitchell Kent, Paralegal, Licensed 2012 (Senior Editor)
- More Information
- We currently have 1,887 pages of case law summaries
- We currently have 1,540 members, and 15 editors
- Site Version
- Site Statistics