- Adding Immigration to the Paralegal Scope of Practice March 20, 2023
- Seizure of an Animal under PAWS February 20, 2022
- Who is a Spouse under the RTA? May 18, 2021
I hold a B.A from the University of Waterloo in Sociology and Legal Studies and a Post-Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies. I have been working in the area of Landlord and Tenant Law since 2013 providing representation to tenants as well as small landlords. I am the lead author of https://caselaw.ninja providing extensive research support to the legal community.
- Pandemic highlights gap in Ontario tenant protections (July 13, 2020) The Toronto Star
- Fiancée speaks out after deadly dog attack (August 14, 2017) CTV News
- Fiancée speaks out after deadly dog attack Follow-up (August 15, 2017) CTV News
- Licensed Date – September 11, 2013