Representation at the Ontario Landlord & Tenant Board
In Ontario, the Landlord and Tenant Board handles most residential tenancy disputes.
Tenants in Ontario have the right to:
- be free of harassment from their Landlord or other tenants,
- to have maintenance issues fixed in a reasonable time frame, and
- have to legal representation when facing eviction at the Landlord and Tenant Board.
If you are Tenant who is:
- Being harassed by their Landlord
- Being evicted
- Have repairs that aren’t being addressed
- Given a Notice of Termination such as an N12 or N13 in bad faith (This is where the landlord is claiming to move into the rental unit for personal use)
- The landlord changed the locks on you
- Your Landlord entered your home without giving proper 24-hour notice
- Your Landlord removed possessions from your home
Give us a call at (226) 600-1076 for a free 30-minute no-obligation consultation.