The Dreaded N12, What to do when your landlord wants to move in.
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2021, @ 7:00 PM via Zoom
The focus of this public talk is to provide the necessary information needed for Tenants who have received a N12 from their Landlord. We will be covering several different aspects of the N12.
Upon completing this public lecture participants should be better equipped to:
- Understand what a N12 is
- Understand your rights as a Tenant when it comes to a N12
- Understand the process for a N12
- Summary of a N12
- What happens after a N12 has been served
- What bad faith means when it comes to the N12
- How to spot a defective N12
- N12 not in the correct form
- N11/N9 vs N12
- Types of compensation if the Landlord has been found in bad faith